Dejon Guest House & Spa Services provides Guest Rooms and Townhouses in conveniently located,
safe neighborhoods in lovely Montego Bay.
- 7 minutes from Sangsters International Airport
5 minutes from great shopping areas
- 5 minutes from the best clubs and restaraunts
- 5 minutes from beautiful beaches
WE ACCEPT U.S. AND JAMAICAN CURRENCY, TRAVELERS CHECKS, AND BANK CHECKS.
* YOU CAN ALSO USE YOUR ONLINE
PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR OUR WEBSITE TO USE A CREDIT CARD TO MAKE A DEPOSIT*
LOCAL ATMs WILL ACCEPT YOUR BANK CARD AND
DISPENSE JAMAICAN DOLLARS.
To make a room deposit or payment, scroll down on this page and click the "BUY NOW"
The room rates vary, depending on the location, facility and number of guests. Rates vary from $85.00/night
to $200.00/ night. Rates quoted are based on the number of guests initially stated.
The only way to guarantee
reservations is to make a deposit. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of all deposits and arrangements made.
- Additional adults are $25.00 to $45.00 per night
- Additional child in room, $25.00
not registered by Dejon Guest House & Spa services may incur extra charges depending on the facility
- All other
services (massage, meals, bar service, transportation, laundry service, adventures & excursions) are provided at an additional
Transportation to and from the airport is provided.
Dependable and reliable drivers will be glad to transport
you to local and island attractions. Sample fares:
- To the beach; $15.00
- To local restaraunts and clubs;
Rental Cars are available through our connections with reputable, international car rental agencies.
We recommend that you use the local drivers who are accustomed to the local roads and driving habits on the island.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are available. We specialize in island cuisine and prices are reasonable.
- Full Bar Service is available. Also,we will stock your favorite liquors if you request them at the time of your
- Phone service and internet access can be obtained for a fee. U.S. "800" numbers may not
be accessible from Jamaica.
- Cocktail parties and other special events can be arranged in advance.
Details regarding places to dine, sight-see, and play are readily available.